Home    |    About Us    |    News    |    Supplies    |    FAQs    |    Contact Us    

What vet do you take your dogs to?

We take our dogs to Dr. Jerry Flanders, DVM at VIP Animal Care.

Jerry has been a family friend for years and he is great. His office is located near the corner of IN-32 and IN-37 in Noblesville, IN attached to the Tractor Supply store.

If interested; you can contact them at 317.773.3232.
Back to FAQs